There are plenty of bed and breakfasts to be found at Napa Valley, and they range right from charming Victorian inns to boutique lodging nestled in the vineyards. Although the concept of bed and breakfasts is very old, the ones at Napa Valley have indeed been taken up a notch, as they use modern amenities and innovative technology to make your stay there quite an experience. These elegant bed and breakfasts in Napa Valley serve to spread a breath of new life into this very old and classic form of lodging. Let’s take a look at some of the bed and breakfasts at Napa Valley that bring out something new without sacrificing the homey and quaint atmosphere that is unique to bed and breakfasts:
- Southbridge Napa Valley: Everything that a visitor comes to Napa Valley to see is found surrounding Southbridge Napa Valley; this includes high-end dining, historic town squares a historic cinema, and, of course, the beloved wineries, along with wine tasting. The homey rooms found at Southbridge have the typical look of a hotel with high-vaulted ceilings and personal balconies, which allows you to sit outside and soak up the views of the garden and the natural scenery. So, what then makes this property an interesting bed and breakfast lodging? The stay at Southbridge includes complimentary access to the Health Spa Napa Valley’s fitness center, heated lap pool, and a revitalizing steam room. The concept of bed and breakfasts has been taken up a notch and made more technology-driven at Southbridge Napa Valley.
- Black Rock Inn: A stay at the Black Rock Inn will get you a long list of HDTV channels and also a high-speed Wi-Fi connection, making this place a value-for-money bed and breakfast in every sense. Set at the base of Glass Mountain in 2 acres of land, this property houses country-chic rooms with decks or balconies and one of the rooms comes with an outdoor fireplace. There is also a gazebo and a wine cave for the guests to avail of. Every morning here begins with a fresh-cooked gourmet breakfast, and you are entitled to a complimentary glass of wine and cheese served in the tasting room every evening during your stay, served at the outdoor gazebo.
- Milliken Creek Inn: This wonderful Napa Valley lodging features enormous hydrotherapy tubs in every room, flickering fireplaces, and rain showers for you to enjoy. There is also an on-site spa that you can indulge yourself in. The complimentary breakfast served here is simply delicious and can be enjoyed anywhere on the property, either in the comfort of your super chic room or elsewhere on the three-acre grounds. A time not to be missed is the complimentary Magic Hour every evening at sunset when local vintners guide you through a selection of their local cheese and wines.
- Inn on Randolph: This property has strong ties to the rich history of Napa Valley. The inn is essentially a 19th century estate that has been renovated in 2012 to include all kinds of modern facilities like electric vehicle charging stations, heated bathroom floors, and also conference rooms with Apple TV and complimentary Netflix. Gluten-free breakfast is included in the room rates and is served in the dining room or on the spacious deck. Fresh local ingredients from Napa’s Farmers Market make it a meal that you will not forget in a long time to come. Guests also receive a complimentary bottle of wine on their arrival.
- The Inn on First: The complimentary Wi-Fi, and a beautiful garden and patio area to enjoy create an atmosphere of relaxation that would leave you to stress-free by the end of your stay. The wireless internet available in every room lets you stay connected. It is worth mentioning that every room comes equipped with a gas fireplace and a whirlpool tub. You also get a complimentary bottle of wine, a picnic basket for an outdoor excursion, and chocolate truffles and confection made by the chef. It is a perfect romantic getaway as the rooms come with mini iPads that carry a curated playlist to enhance the atmosphere, and there are no televisions in the rooms.
- Chanric Inn: This lodging is nestled in the picturesque Napa Valley and the rooms are luxurious, with a swimming pool, heated whirlpool, an outdoor fountain, and lounge area. Every room of this Napa Valley bed and breakfast comes with wooden furniture and modern art. Along with breakfast, afternoon and evening drinks are also available. Guests can also avail of the services of the spa, but the charges are not included in the room rates.